Using your slow cooker year round is brilliant and these 15 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes will keep you cooking all year long.
Hi friends! It’s Amy with you today, and I hope you enjoyed some of the amazing recipes I shared with you in our last roundup post of 15 Chicken Recipes for your Slow Cooker. Which ones did you try? I hope you found a few your family loved!
I am so excited that summer is almost here! I’m looking forward to more time outside playing with my boys, early morning walks, and this year, time at the ballpark. We have a busy summer ahead, so that means I need to be smart about getting a quick & easy, yet, delicious meal on the table for my family with little time actually spent “cooking”. I’m going to be using my slow cooker a lot this summer so I don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen, leaving more time in my day for family and fun! Here are 15 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes that I think you will enjoy!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros | Six Sister’s Stuff
- Slow Cooker Beer Chicken Taco Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette | Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps with a Sesame Cucumber Salad | Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Fresh Mango Salsa Slow Cooker Chicken | Homemaking Hacks
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Sandwiches | Pinch of Yum
- Crockpot Low Country Boil | Family Fresh Meals
- Crispy Slow Cooker Carnitas | Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Luau Pork Rice Bowls | Creme De La Crumb
- Slow Cooker Maple Chipotle Pulled Chicken | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Fall Off the Bone Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs | Carlsbad Cravings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs | Damn Delicious
- Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Chicken Flautas | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Lemon Braised Chicken & Beans with Mint Pesto | the kitchn
- Crockpot Seafood Stew | Slow Cooker Gourmet
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!