This is the BEST Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe out there! The perfect blend of simple pantry spices so you can mix up a batch anytime, you will never run out of taco seasoning again!
If I could ask just one thing of you, something that I would love for you to try if you never have, is to make your own seasoning blends. That's not to say there aren't amazing seasoning blends out there to buy. There are and I do buy and use them often. But making your own can be so simple and easy and allow you to have control over the ingredients. Not to mention, when recipes are made with a blend of spices you are likely to have on hand, they can really save the day.
Picture thawing out your hamburger and promising your family tacos for dinner, only to realize you don't have any more seasoning packets? Homemade Taco Seasoning will save the day, it is truly the best!
I have tried just about every taco seasoning blend I can find and this homemade taco seasoning ranks right up there with the best!
- This homemade taco seasoning is so simple to make and uses common spices you probably already have in your pantry!
- It is much easier to make on your own than to hunt down specialty blends. Make a large batch, store in a dry airtight container and you will always have it on hand when needed!
- It takes minutes to make and is a cost saver compared to specialty spice store blends.
I feel I should point out this easy and tasty seasoning mix is good for so much more than just tacos! I use it on all kinds of meat, in soups and so much more.
Try my homemade taco seasoning in these delicious dishes today!
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Slow Cooker Verde Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Healthy Taco Casserole
The Best Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together
- Store in a dry, airtight container
- Use 2 tablespoons to replace 1 packet of store bought seasoning, adjust to taste