An easy dinner that cooks while you are away! Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast is quick and simple to prepare and turns out so juicy and flavorful!
You guys are always so awesome when I share pork chop recipes and let me know when you’ve tried them and love them! So today, instead of chops, I thought I’d share a pork roast recipe instead! This Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast is super simple, healthy and can get into your slow cooker in no time. I did brown it a little using my multi-cooker. The important part to note is you can go on with your day and come home to the most delicious flavorful and easy dinner you’ll have all week. I’m going to bet on this one and say I’ll think it will become a regular in your menu rotation!
A simple seasoning rub of 5 ingredients is all you need to make this slow cooker pork tenderloin! Pork loin is easy to find and doesn’t require much prep work to get it in the slow cooker. I decided to brown mine up first but I don’t think you’d be disappointed if you wanted to skip this step.
As mentioned, I used my multi-cooker to brown it up, which I love. Just set the buttons to slow cooker after you are done and it will continue to cook away. This has been a worthwhile investment for me because I certainly don’t enjoy doing dishes.
Benefits of using a multi-cooker for this recipe:
- Prep your meal and leave it, the multi-cooker is time efficient and does the work for you
- Easy clean up, less dishes and mess to deal with after your delicious meal
- Perfect for cooking a cut of meat low and slow, turning this pork loin into a versatile dish served many different ways
A little lime juice and broth and a long day of slow cooking and you will end up with a roast that’s nothing like the boring variety. This slow cooker pork tenderloin packs a flavor punch and is perfect for serving with anything from rice to salad.
My favorite ways to serve up this slow cooker pork roast include:
The winner by far, though, was the salad. The roasted corn was perfect with the chili lime flavors.
Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast
- Mix together seasonings and rub on all sides of pork loin
- If desired, heat oil and brown pork on each side for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer to slow cooker and add lime juice and chicken broth
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Slice (or pull apart with forks) to serve