Hi there, friends! I can’t believe I am sitting down to write my very last round up post of 2016! It is CRAZY how fast this year has gone by. I’ve only been working with Jennifer since March of this year, but I have had SO much fun sharing recipes and helping behind the scenes on Slow Cooker Gourmet. I hope you love this blog as much as her and I love sharing it with you!
With 2016 coming to an end that can only mean one thing… New Years Eve is almost here! We usually have a low key NYE at home with our kids, but if you are headed out to a party and are supposed to bring food to share… I’ve done the hard work for you! I have found 15 dips that you can make in your slow cooker, which means minimal effort on your part! Yay for delicious, yummy and EASY recipes that you don’t have to spend hours preparing and cooking! Even if you are staying home like us, your family is sure to enjoy one (or two) of these dips as well! I am wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I’ll “see” you all again in 2017!
If I’m taking a dip to a party, I love using this mini casserole slow cooker!
- BBQ Bacon Cheese Dip | The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Artichoke & Bacon Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Hot Caramelized Onion Dip | Little Spice Jar
- Slow Cooker Taco Queso Dip | Number 2 Pencil
- Slow Cooker Sweet Corn & Jalapeño Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Crockpot Creamy Chili Cheese Dip | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa Dip | Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Reuben Dip | Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip | Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip | The Cookie Rookie
- Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Chili’s Queso (Crockpot Version) | Creme de la Crumb
- Slow Cooker Corn Dip | Spicy Southern Kitchen