Whether it’s for a holiday party, a family gathering or a football watching get-together, Slow Cooker Dip Recipes are sure to be a hit! Easy to make and perfect to take along, check out this round-up of all of our favorites!
With the year coming to an end it can only mean one thing… Christmas, New Years Eve, gatherings and football watching! If you are headed out to a party and are supposed to bring food to share… we’ve done the hard work for you! Here are 15 dips that you can make in your slow cooker, which means minimal effort on your part! Yay for delicious, yummy and EASY recipes that you don’t have to spend hours preparing and cooking! Even if you are staying home a little more like we are, your family is sure to enjoy one (or two) of these dips as well! I am wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Enjoy this round-up of 15 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for parties!
If I’m taking a dip to a party, I love using this mini casserole slow cooker!
- BBQ Bacon Cheese Dip | The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Artichoke & Bacon Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Hot Caramelized Onion Dip | Little Spice Jar
- Slow Cooker Taco Queso Dip | Number 2 Pencil
- Slow Cooker Sweet Corn & Jalapeño Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Crockpot Creamy Chili Cheese Dip | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa Dip | Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Reuben Dip | Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip | Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip | The Cookie Rookie
- Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Chili’s Queso (Crockpot Version) | Creme de la Crumb
- Slow Cooker Corn Dip | Spicy Southern Kitchen
Thank you so much to Amy from Beautifully Broken Journey for helping me put together this delicious round-up for you!
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!