Make a big batch of juicy buffalo chicken using your slow cooker, and have the base for delicious meals all week! These Buffalo Chicken Wraps are fresh, tasty and come together in minutes using simple and delicious ingredients.
Who doesn’t love a meal that you can throw together from ingredients on hand?
These buffalo chicken wraps are quick to assemble using my Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken that you can make ahead and freeze for use throughout the week or month.
Add fresh ingredients like crispy lettuce, tomatoes and your favorite dressing for a simple yet flavorful meal that perfect for lunch or dinner. Serve with chips or baked beans.
Use plain, wheat or flavored tortillas – whatever you prefer
Gluten free tortillas will work here as well
I prefer blue cheese dressing for the added flavor, but feel free to swap for ranch
Use a crisp lettuce like romaine for best results
Make sure tortilla is room temp or slightly warm for best results when rolling
Add meat and fillings in center of tortilla
Carefully tuck ends and corners as you roll so that wrap will hold together
How To Prep Ahead
Prepare and store individual ingredients and assemble when ready to eat
How To Store Leftovers
- Only assemble the wraps that you will consume right away, leftovers do no keep well
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 4 large burrito sized tortillas (10-12 inches)
- 2 cups leftover buffalo chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots (or chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2-4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 12 grape tomatoes (halved)
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
- Lay one tortilla out on a flat surface
- Spread 1/2 cup (or a little more) buffalo chicken out in the middle of the tortilla in sort of a rectangle leaving room on either end and the sides for wrapping
- Top with 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 of the celery, a piece of romaine, 3 baby tomatoes and one slice of bacon
- Pour a tablespoon of dressing (or more if you like!) over the fillings
- Fold over the shorter ends onto the topping
- Then fold over one of the longer ends and roll it around all the filling and pack it tightly
- Finish rolling until you have a nice burrito shape
- Cut in half on a diagonal to serve
- Cook bacon in microwave to save time and mess
- Prepare and store individual ingredients and assemble when ready to eat
- Leftovers do no keep well, only assemble what you will eat
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!