If you're a fan of delicious salads that are flavor packed and hearty enough to be a meal, you'll love this Buffalo Chicken Salad! Using Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken you make ahead, this salad comes together in minutes and is perfect for meal prep.
Just because you're busy doesn't mean you can have a big, delicious, hearty and healthy salad!
This Buffalo Chicken Salad is amazing because it's got tons of flavor plus plenty of fresh and crispy veggies you can prep ahead of time.
This salad is perfect for lunch or dinner and can be made ahead of time to take to work or feed the family a quick meal.
- Make up a batch of my super easy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Chop up your favorite lettuce - I like a mixture of romaine and red leaf
- Add your choice of toppings - I like carrots, celery, corn and cucumber for tons of crunch
- Sprinkle with blue cheese
- Dress with ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing if you prefer. My favorite brand to use is Litehouse which you can find in the produce section fridge.
How to Prep a Buffalo Chicken Salad:
I prefer chopping up the veggies ahead of time and storing in my produce saver containers.
Grab a big bowl and start by layering up a few handfuls or cups of lettuce and then toppings.
Top it all off with a drizzle of dressing (or pack the dressing separately if making ahead).
- If prepping ahead, store veggies in separate containers for best results
- You can assemble the salad the morning before and take along
- Don't add dressing until ready to serve
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- produce containers
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- ½ cup leftover buffalo chicken
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup frozen corn thawed
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Wash and chop veggies
- Place lettuce in large bowl
- Top with chicken, veggies and blue cheese
- Add dressing and toss together if desired before serving