Ever wonder how in the world to eat up the rest of that pulled pork you made last weekend? If you are like me you always have good intentions and then the next thing you know you find it a week later pushed to the back of the fridge and you have to throw it out. Instead, I suggest dividing up the leftovers into smaller portions using plastic freezer bags. Go ahead and label the bags right away and put some of it in the freezer. And if you do put some in the fridge and decide a couple days later you aren’t going to make it right away, you can throw it in the freezer to because you’ve already got it freezer ready!
If you love a hot lunch and have one of these awesome little lunch crock food warmers then today you are going to find out how easy it is to repurposes that pulled pork and make delicious tacos for lunch that will be the envy of all your coworkers
Lunch Crock Pulled Pork Tacos
- 5 oz leftover pulled pork
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh diced jalapeño pepper ribs and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean Jerk seasoning blend
- 2 taco-sized flour tortillas
- Toss together pork, pineapple, jalapeño and seasoning in lunch crock food warmer
- Cover and let heat through for about 1 hour
- Divide filling among 2 tortillas and enjoy
Slow Cooker Gourmet is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you purchase a product through this link I will earn a small commission. As always, I only recommend products I use and love!