If you’re looking for summer side dishes, you are in luck! We’ve created a collection of our favorite 15 Summer Side Dishes for your Slow Cooker.
Raise your hand if you love recipe round ups! I do! I do! It’s Amy here today and I found some awesome recipes you can make for your summer gatherings or just for your family.
Summer is officially here! My oldest son is in preschool, and he only went to school two days a week, but I didn’t realize how much I got done those two days when he was gone! Mama needs to work on time management a little bit this summer… and my slow cooker is going to help me out! We have several get-togethers planned with family or friends that I will need to bring a side dish to… never fear… the slow cooker is here! Why not use the slow cooker for a delicious summer side dish?! These recipes are sure to have everyone coming back for seconds or thirds. I’m looking forward to a fun summer with my boys and lots of time with family and friends… and less stress in the kitchen. Enjoy friends!
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Barbecue Baked Beans | Carlsbad Cravings
- Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob with Chili Lime Butter | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Crock Pot Honey Carrots | Well Plated
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussel Sprouts | Damn Delicious
- Garlic Ranch Slow Cooker Potatoes | The Cookie Rookie
- Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Corn | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- BBQ Chicken Cole Slaw | A Sunshiny Day
- Slow Cooker Herbed Baby Potatoes | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Green Beans | Six Sister’s Stuff
- Hot German Potato Salad | The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Creamy Herbed Fingerling Potatoes | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip | Damn Delicious
- Slow Cooker Baked Bean Trio with Bacon and Peppers | Good Life Eats
- Slow Cooker Garlic Rosemary Tri-color Potatoes | Life Made Sweeter
- Slow Cooker Carrots with Herbed Honey Butter Sauce | Slow Cooker Gourmet
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!