Hi all!! Super busy week this week today so I will spare you from too much babbling on my part. I’ve always been into sharing recipes that are newly created and hopefully creative! But then I got to thinking…. if I make something over and over again and it’s the same thing that my mom makes over and over again and it’s a recipe that my grandma gave us then perhaps it just might be worth sharing with you!
I hope you agree! I’ve run into people along the way that have their own version of this recipe and some who have never heard of it. If you’ve never had it then it’s time to try!
Only 4 ingredients but they blend together for the perfect side.
Rarely ever do we have more than one little container leftover after a family holiday gathering. Easily double or triple the recipe as needed.
- 16 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar ((optional))
- Add corn, cream cheese and butter to slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 until cream cheese is melted and smooth, stirring occasionally
- Taste and add sugar if needed depending on how sweet the corn is
- Stir well and serve
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!