Everyone has a favorite pulled pork recipe, what's yours? We've rounded up 15 Amazing Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipes to simplify your life!
When I thought about doing a recipe round up for pulled pork I thought to myself, "There can't be that many different ways to make pulled pork, can there?" What I found is YES... there is! I had so much fun finding these recipes. I love pulled pork, so I'm excited to have some new, fresh ways to make it. I just made Jennifer's pulled pork for my son's 1st birthday party and it was a hit! I literally didn't have an ounce of meat left.. which I was honestly a little bummed about! Pulled pork is great for a get-together or a weeknight meal for your family. The best part is, is that it reheats & freezes well also so you can make a lot of it and then use it for other recipes such as Pulled Pork Nachos or Pulled Pork Enchiladas. Your options are endless!
I hope you enjoy these recipes! In the comments below, tell me what recipe round up you'd like to see next!
- Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork | The Recipe Rebel
- Carolina Style Slow Cooker Pulled Pork | Plating Pixels
- The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Apple Bacon BBQ Pulled Pork | Emily Bites Blog
- Chipotle Sweet Pulled Pork | Carlsbad Cravings
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Caramelized Shallots | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Perfect Pulled Pork | Kevin and Amanda
- Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pulled Pork | A Dash of Sanity
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork | Mommypotamus
- Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork | Immaculate Bites
- Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Pulled Pork | Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli | Stuck on Sweet
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Pulled Pork | Back to Her Roots
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Pulled Pork | Good Life Eats
- Crock Pot Apple Cider Pulled Pork | Foods of our Lives