A couple years ago I first saw these little lunch food warmers and I was super curious. It took me a bit to finally buy one and I did play around with it and create a couple of recipes before it ended up on a pantry shelf collecting dust. Not because it wasn’t great, but just because I’m home and didn’t really need to use it much.
Lunch Crock Coconut Rice and Mango ShrimpPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup instant premium rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned diced mango with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 4 oz frozen peeled deveined shrimp (already cooked)
- Add all ingredients to lunch crock and stir to combine well
- Cover and let warm for about 1 hour or until heated through and rice is tender
Slow Cooker Gourmet is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you purchase a product through this link I will earn a small commission. As always, I only recommend products I use and love!
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!