A couple years ago I first saw these little lunch food warmers and I was super curious. It took me a bit to finally buy one and I did play around with it and create a couple of recipes before it ended up on a pantry shelf collecting dust. Not because it wasn’t great, but just because I’m home and didn’t really need to use it much.
- 1 cup instant premium rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup canned diced mango with juice
- ½ teaspoon Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 4 oz frozen peeled deveined shrimp (already cooked)
- Add all ingredients to lunch crock and stir to combine well
- Cover and let warm for about 1 hour or until heated through and rice is tender
Slow Cooker Gourmet is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you purchase a product through this link I will earn a small commission. As always, I only recommend products I use and love!
Free Guide to Slow Cooking!
Sign up for our newsletters and get an instant download of our Welcome and Getting Started Guide to Slow Cooking!