Absolutely as amazing as it sounds. And because sometimes the grown-ups really need a treat all to themselves. So simple but isn’t that what summer treats should be all about? Yes, I know it’s still spring but I just booked our family vacation and school is out in 4 weeks. Plus strawberries are coming into season so in my world it all counts towards making summer recipes. And desserts involving fruit are perfect for spring and summer days.
Perfect for the inevitable post-BBQ sweet tooth you barely even have to feel guilty about indulging here since really it’s mostly fruit anyway. Put out a variety of fruits and everyone can pick their favorite.
Slow Cooker Chambord Chocolate DipPrint Pin Rate
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips ((or chopped chocolate bar, be sure to use good quality))
- 2 tablespoons Chambord liqueur
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- assorted seasonal fruit for dipping
- Place chocolate chips, Chambord and cream in mini-crock or small slow cooker
- Let heat through until melted, about 1-2 hours (be sure to stir occasionally)
- Serve warm with fruit for dipping
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!