The snack you’ll want to eat as a meal! Make my Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and eat like a rockstar all week by making recipes like these Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos!
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Buffalo Chicken Nachos…
corn tortilla chips
blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Substitute lettuce leaves for the chips if you’d prefer a low carb option.
Mild or sharp cheddar taste equally delicious.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Nachos:
If cold, reheat the buffalo chicken
Layer chips onto a baking sheet or platter
Top with chicken and cheese
If desired, place in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts
Top with remaining ingredients as desired to serve
Thin and crispy tortilla chips keep these nachos tasting light and refreshing. However, they tend to break under the weight of the toppings. So, you may prefer a thicker chip.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 2 cups leftover Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 12 oz corn tortilla chips
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup thin sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- If cold, reheat buffalo chicken
- Layer chips onto a baking sheet or platter
- Top with chicken and cheese
- If desired, place in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts
- Top with remaining ingredients as desired to serve
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!