Is there anyone else out there who’s kids wake up Christmas morning and ask for breakfast BEFORE they open their gifts? Nope? Okay, well mine don’t either. So how about spending a couple of minutes to put this Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole together and let it cook while you can relax and open gifts with your kids and finally get the pictures you have been meaning to take the last couple of years?
Just a few ingredients to assemble and your house will smell amazing! The crescent roll layer is flaky and buttery and the eggs are so fluffy. Add your favorite kind of sausage (spicy or not so spicy) and top with plenty of cheese. It’s all done when the bottom starts to brown and the eggs are set.
Serve it up with some fruit, juice and coffee and it’s a meal the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Breakfast CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup precooked crumbled sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray crock with nonstick spray
- Spread crescent rolls across bottom of crock and press seams together to form a crust. Make sure you press them up the side just a little (maybe 1/2 inch)
- Whisk together egg, milk, salt and pepper
- Pour over crescent rolls
- Sprinkle with sausage and top with cheese
- Cook on high for 2 - 3 hours
Also, make it in a Crock-Pot Casserole Slow Cooker!
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!