If you love the taste of fresh corn on the cob but don’t love the hassle, then pressure cooking might be for you! This Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is so easy and comes together in minutes for a stress free side dish!
At our house, we really love corn on the cob! Or in my 7 year old daughter’s case, corn off the cob. Because as she reminded me, “mom, I don’t have any front teeth, how am I supposed to eat this?!” ? Nonetheless, we figured it out, and we have been chowing down on all types of corn on the cob all summer! We’ve boiled it, we’ve grilled it, why did I just now think of pressure cooking it? This Instant Pot corn on the cob is about to become our new favorite, because its so easy and only takes minutes!
How do you cook corn on the cob in an Instant Pot?
- you will need corn that is cleaned of the husk and silk
- add a cup of water to the bottom of the pot
- place a trivet in the pressure cooker
- add corn on top
- seal and cook!
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 6 pieces corn on the cob
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Add water to bottom of pressure cooker
- Add trivet (I used the one that came with my pressure cooker) and place corn on top
- Cover and seal and set to high pressure for 2 minutes
- Perform quick release once done and carefully remove corn to a bowl (use tongs)
- Add butter and let melt, toss together corn and butter with salt and serve
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!