Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Meatball Sliders are the perfect way to get your burger fix without all the work of firing up the grill! So easy and deliciously tasty! Thank you to Crystal Farms® Cheese for sponsoring this delicious post!
Summer is here and we’ve all started to crave those juicy cheeseburgers all loaded up with tons of delicious melty cheese! Such a bummer when we are too busy to go to all that work of firing up the grill to make them, though. That is, until now! What if I told you that you could have that same delicious cheeseburger fix from your slow cooker instead?! It’s totally possible! I’ve taken my favorite meatball recipe and adapted it to meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated cheeseburger connoisseur (or at least all of us who love to cook and eat cheeseburgers at home!).
Over the years I’ve developed some tricks to making super juicy meatballs from the slow cooker. Now I’ve updated that to include some delicious burger seasonings. One of my favorite tips for getting tender meatballs is to use panko bread crumbs soaked in milk. The other key to making these burgers amazing? Obviously, the cheese. I’m a huge fan of using a quality cheese and my go to is Crystal Farms Cheese. I always keep block of the sharp cheddar on hand and use it to shred it up for burgers and more. I love that Crystal Farms Cheese is natural and that it has few preservatives. I always know I’m buying a good quality product and having a go-to like that keeps my life simple.
Making these up is as simple as rolling up some meatballs, which can be done ahead of time, and layering them in the slow cooker to “bake” all day while you take care of your life. Come home, top with a little more (okay, a lot more) cheese and broil for a minute or two so that you suddenly have oozy melty cheesy meatballs perfect for topping your favorite slider buns for a super easy dinner any night of the week!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Meatball Sliders
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons burger seasoning blend
- 8 oz Crystal Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 package slider buns or Hawaiian rolls
- Mix together panko and milk and let sit for 5 minutes until breadcrumbs are softened
- Add softened breadcrumbs to beef, egg, onion, garlic, seasoning and 4 oz of the shredded cheese
- Mix gently until just combined and then form into 8-12 large meatballs (depending on size of slider buns)
- Place in slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 until meatballs are cooked through
- Remove cooked meatballs to foil lined baking sheet
- Top with remaining shredded cheese
- Broil for a few minutes until cheese is melted
- Serve on slider buns and add favorite burger toppings
Want to make your burger game even stronger? Better register to win this Le Creuset Serving Platter! Perfect for serving up those sliders to a crowd!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms® Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.