Black Bean and Corn Salsa is about to become your new favorite party treat! Quick to make and perfect for topping tacos, bowls or even for dipping chips!
So I could pretty much just take the entire bowl of this Black Bean and Corn Salsa and eat it with a spoon. But, better yet would be if you wanted to use it as a dip for your favorite tortilla chips or as a topping to your favorite tacos. Either way, it’s so each and quick to make, you’ll want it for every party you host or bring a treat to share and it’s pretty much guaranteed you’ll be the star of the show every time!
We actually served this on tacos during the recent gathering put together by Amy from Beautifully Broken Journey. The perfect simple combo because just heap on the delicious Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken and this salsa and that’s pretty much all you need.
I’m thinking you should be coming up with a reason really soon to make this amazing side/dip/topping.
Reasons to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- game day party
- work potluck
- girls night in
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn thawed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Fresh lime juice from 1/2 lime
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve (if not serving immediately, wait to add avocado)
Related Recipes include:
Time to call your friends and start the party now that you have this deliciously easy menu!!