Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili
Need a vegetarian chili that is not only delicious but is also hearty, filling and packed with protein? Look no further than this easy 10 minute prep Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili.
- ⅔ cup quinoa
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed (canned)
- 15 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed (canned)
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes (canned)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce (canned)
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons homemade taco seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- sour cream, cheese and lime juice for garnish, if desired
Place all ingredients (except garnishes) in slow cooker
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4
Garnish individual bowls with sour cream, cheese and lime as desired
Top with cheese, sour cream chips, etc.
Store leftovers covered in airtight containers for 3 days in fridge or up to 3 months in freezer.
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1729mg | Potassium: 1795mg | Fiber: 24g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1120IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 9mg