Slow Cooker Taco Pasta
My slow cooker pasta recipes are some of my most popular, and this Slow Cooker Taco Pasta is destined to be a hit! The flavors of your favorite meals combined into one delicious dinner that's a cinch to make!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz pasta noodles
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Add ground beef to a skillet and cook while breaking apart with spatula until fully cooked
Transfer to slow cooker then add corn, tomatoes, beans, sauce, taco seasoning and broth
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6
Add noodles and continue cooking on high until noodles soften, about 30-40 minutes
Add cheese and cream cheese and stir gently until combined and allow to rest covered for about 5 minutes before serving to ensure cheese is fully melted
- Start with a little less water and add more if needed.
- Stir every 5-10 minutes after adding pasta to ensure it cooks evenly
- Add more broth ½ cup at a time if the pasta starts to dry out before it is tender.
- If using a different pasta shape, be sure to note cooking time may
- Add more veggies if desired
- Use a multicooker to save a step and brown your meat and slow cook all in one pot.
Calories: 1030kcal | Carbohydrates: 123g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 1220mg | Potassium: 1666mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1148IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 353mg | Iron: 9mg