Want to have your own “Crock-Squad” Party? Check out the full post here! (and enter to win a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker!)
- Preheat Crock-Pot® 5-in-1 Multi-Cooker to sauté
- Toss chicken with oil and seasonings until evenly coated
- Add chicken to slow cooker and let brown for about 3-4 minutes on one side, then flip and let brown for 3-4 minutes on other side
- Switch to slow cook
- Puree thawed mango using blender or food processor until smooth
- Mix pureed mango with BBQ Sauce and pour over chicken
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 until chicken is fully cooked
- Drizzle with additional BBQ sauce and garnish with fresh cilantro, optional
- Serve over cooked rice with extra mango slices for a complete meal, optional
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!