Slow Cooker Turkey Soup
Packed with healthy ingredients, this Slow Cooker Turkey soup takes only minutes to make! Super flavorful and works for meal prep, healthy lunches or a light and tasty family dinner.
- 1 pound ground turkey browned and drained
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 15.5 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups veggies see notes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Brown and drain your ground turkey and add to slow cooker
Chop your veggies as needed into bite size pieces
Add all remaining ingredients to slow cooker
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6
- I prefer a premium, no added sugar pasta sauce
- You can use fresh veggies like squash, carrots, onions, etc.
- Frozen veggies also work perfectly! The bagged mixed veggies are great.
- This is also perfect for those little bits of peas, carrots, corn, etc. that are hanging out in the bottom of the freezer.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 2327mg | Potassium: 1809mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 6000IU | Vitamin C: 37.9mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 7.3mg