I’ve really dropped the ball here in sharing something awesome with you guys and I want to make sure I fix that! Did you know that every week I send out delicious meal plans to a group people who love their slow cookers as much as you do and subscribe to my Garnished Plate Meal Plan? Are you one of the members saving time and money every week by picking out a few of the recipes I compile (or by customizing your week with new things you want to try or even proven family favorites)? These slow cooker based meal plans are specifically developed for this meal plan and can be made ahead and are perfect for freezing. Plus each week includes the opportunity to add delicious sides and quick-fix meal options!
Have you ever wondered about meal planning and whether or not it’s really for you? I thought I would share a few of the highlights about why I love it and why I think you might love it too.
- When you have a solid plan, doesn’t life just tend to flow a whole lot smoother?
- These days we are all so busy. Sometimes we get stuck at work later than planned, often our kids have one or even two activities in the evenings that we are running them to.
- Sometimes we are just plain tired at the end of the day.
This is, of course, why I love slow cooking. Doing the work in the morning and having a delicious dinner at the end of the day!
- When you have planned meals you are much less likely to go through the drive thru and eat something you will regret
- When you subscribe to a meal plan you save hours each week searching through recipes, compiling lists and trying to figure out a plan
- When you have a plan using fully tested recipes you eliminate the waste of food your bought and didn’t know what to make
Going forward each week, I’d like to share my favorite tips and trick for meal planning or sometimes just share inspiration or a place to chat about family dinner time. For now, let’s just take a quick peek at this weeks plan and if you have any questions, be sure to let me know!!
And don’t forget, you can try out the meal plan without a huge commitment, because the first week is only $1. Totally worth it when you factor in the amount of time and money you will save each week!!
Here’s a few highlights from this weeks plan:
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Quesadillas
Who doesn’t love delicious tender pulled pork?! This family favorite is super simple and uses a few secret ingredients like peach preserves for an unexpected twist!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
A lightened up version of the super popular recipe from my website, this is one grown-ups and kids will love! Perfect for adding to your favorites list and making once or twice a month and leftovers are even better!
Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad with Shallot Dressing
Only a few ingredients needed for this totally homemade salad that will steal the show. Forget boring, wilted lettuce! Jam pack your sides with flavor and nutrition!
BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad
Perfect as a side to your favorite family dinner OR as a take-along to a picnic or potluck! Creamy, flavorful and super simple to make!
Other recipes this week include:
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese (a member favorite!)
- Slow Cooker Beef Skirt Steak with Gravy
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Butter Turkey Breast
- Fire-Roasted Tomato and Asiago Pizza Roll-Ups
- Browned Butter Wilted Baby Spinach
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
And don’t forget, you always have access to our entire database to customize any of your weeks! Be sure to check it out and make sure to ask if you have any questions at all!
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!