How about a dinner that is super easy, super quick AND will leave you wanting to lick the pan clean? You’ve got to try these Sweet & Spicy Asian Noodles! I love any dinner that incorporates veggies and still has the kids gobbling it up! This is so versatile, you can just add so many different veggies that you either A. know your family will love or B. that you want to get them to eat so you add them to this super amazing sauce.
I’m not usually much into noodles, but I really loved this meal. I think the sauce won me over plus I packed it full of zucchini which I happen to love.
I also love things like this that have the competing flavors that offset each other so well. If this was just spicy or just sweet there’s not way it would work (isn’t there a commercial about that?). Anyway, I just love the pineapple juice/Sriracha combo. I’m going to be putting this idea to work on some other dishes as well.
Quick! Go chop up your favorite veggies and whip up this delicious sauce! It’s time for dinner!
Sweet and Spicy Asian NoodlesPrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz linguine noodles
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water ((whisk together to make a slurry))
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced ginger
- 1 cup (about 6oz) sliced zucchini
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- pinch red pepper flakes
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Cook linguine noodles according to package directions
- In the meantime, in a small bowl whisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha and cornstarch slurry
- In a large heavy bottomed skillet heat oil
- Add veggies along with garlic and ginger and sprinkle in red pepper flakes
- Saute for 3-5 minutes or until veggies are softened a bit to your liking (I like them to still be a bit crispy)
- Add cooked and drained noodles along with sauce to pan and toss to coat well and heat through
- Garnish with slivered basil leaves
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!