Ingredients Needed To Make Quinoa Chili In A Slow Cooker…
- vegetable broth
- black beans
- pinto beans
- frozen sweet corn
- diced tomatoes
- tomato sauce
- taco seasoning blend
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
How To Make Quinoa Chili In A Slow Cooker…
- Place all ingredients (except for garnishes) in slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-3 hours
- Garnish individual bowls with sour cream, cheese, and lime as desired
Try my other Chili recipes!
- Bison Chili
- Vegetarian Chili
- Sweet Potato Chili (freezer meal)
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili
- Tailgate Chili
- Maple Bacon Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed ((canned))
- 15 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed ((canned))
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes ((canned))
- 15 ounces tomato sauce ((canned))
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- sour cream, (cheese and lime juice for garnish, if desired)
- Place all ingredients (except garnishes) in slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4
- Garnish individual bowls with sour cream, cheese and lime as desired
Top with cheese, sour cream chips, etc.
Store leftovers covered in airtight containers for 3 days in fridge or up to 3 months in freezer.
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!