- 1 pound Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- In small bowl whisk together all sauce ingredients except for cornstarch until smooth
- Carefully add cornstarch and whisk ensuring no lumps
- Pour sauce over chicken
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8
- Shred chicken using forks and serve over rice or as desired
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here.This sweepstakes runs from 8/27 – 10/26.
Be sure to visit the Tyson Fresh Chicken brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
* Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients. ** Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!