When you think of crock pot potatoes do you think that crockpot = crispy potatoes? Actually, yes, it can!!!
I thought for sure this one would be a flop never to see the light of day (or the glow of the computer screen). But…it worked! And they are good! If you have an extra little crockpot you could cook these right along side your main dish and have a complete meal by the time you get home. They also make a great appetizer for a football watch party or maybe even the neighborhood New Year’s Eve Party.
Whip together a little mayo and lemon juice and you have a really simple dip that enhances the flavors of the potatoes.
- 1 pound yukon baby gold potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced (I just used the kind from the jar!)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or dried works too!
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss it all together and cook for 4-6 hours on high
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!