If you’re a fan of crab cakes, you will absolutely love this dip! All the flavors of crab cakes in a simple dips, this Slow Cooker Crab Dip is easy to make perfect for sharing!
This crap dip is a fun and interesting appetizer for your next party, potluck, or a quiet night at home.
You get all the flavor of crab cakes without going through the trouble of making patties, frying them, and making up the sauce. Simply throw everything in the slow cooker and let it heat.
Crab dip is perfect for serving with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies. And, it adds a sense of occasion whenever you choose to serve it.
Ingredients You’ll Need…
- crab meat
- cream cheese
- red bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- lemon juice
- dried mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce
- garlic powder
- horseradish sauce
How To Make Slow Cooker Crab Dip:
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker
- Heat on low in slow cooker until heated through (approximately 2 hours)
- Stir until well combined and serve with crackers, chips, or veggies
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat or serve cold.
Garlic flavored flatbread crackers tasted great with this dip. Other good dipping options would be toasted french bread pieces or fresh and crisp veggies. It also tastes great with tortilla chips.
Warm toasted bread with a bit of olive oil will take your presentation up a notch.
Save some time by dicing the peppers in advance. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container.
Slow Cooker Crab Dip
- 12 oz can fancy crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- Place all ingredients in crock.
- Heat on low in crock until heated through (mine took about 2 hours).
- Stir together until well combined and serve on crackers, bread or veggies.
- Store leftovers in the fridge up to 3 days
- Reheat or serve cold
- Use dairy-free cream cheese if preferred