Happy New Year!! I am so glad that so many of you have taken the time to read my blog, try my recipes and to send me notes and comments over this last year. It means the world to me. Please keep it coming and I promise to keep working on lots of new slow cooker recipes (plus a few others)!! I wanted to take a little time to reflect on what your favorite recipes were in 2014! Wow, don’t you all love buffalo chicken! Me too! So what would you like to see in 2015? Send me a note or leave me a comment! I love suggestions! And, as a thank you to all of you, I’m giving away a pretty snazzy gift to one lucky reader! How about a nice set of knives and an awesome cutting board to help you in the kitchen this year? Sounds pretty good to me!! Keep scrolling to the bottom to find the entry form and on your way there make sure to check your your favorite Slow Cooker Gourmet recipes from 2014! Thank you!!!
1. The winner by far is this wonderful, creamy and just a bit spicy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili! It’s a family favorite at our house and I’m so glad you all love it just as much!
2. Such an indulgence how can you not love this Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta!
3. A twist on a traditional Midwest favorite is this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole! So fun and the perfect family meal for busy days!
4. Slow Cooker Crispy Orange Chicken is a healthier spin on a traditional take-out favorite! The slow cooker makes it so easy!
5. Cozy up to a warm bowl of this creamy and comforting Slow Cooker Corn and Potato Chowder on a winter’s day! Probably the most made recipe of all time at my house!
If you don’t win… you can also purchase them here! Check it out! (Note> these are affiliate links)
Love EASY recipes as much as we do?
Let's join forces to ditch processed food and expensive take-out! Who's ready to create simple recipes at home using wholesome ingredients? Join me for EASY to make, family approved recipes every week and get my free guide!